Saturday, July 14, 2007


So here's the new quiz result:


You scored as Harry Potter, You can be a little reckless and hot-headed at times, but a more brave and courageous friend would be hard to find.

Harry Potter

85%

Albus Dumbledore

75%

Hermione Granger

70%

Sirius Black

55%

Remus Lupin

55%

Ginny Weasley

55%

Severus Snape

45%

Ron Weasley

45%

Draco Malfoy

40%

Lord Voldemort

35%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com


But what I want to know is how does Harry Potter feel being defined as "Love in the Time of Cholera"? (I refer you to my most recent post.) I love to take all these quizzes for interest sake, but even more, I love to see how impossible it is to line up all the results side by side and have anything that makes sense.

But now I suppose I'll have to read the last Harry Potter (I found the most recent two unfinishable, I confess) if only to find out if he sticks to bottled water - the advice from my last quiz.

Makes me think of the hoard of books recently dropped off for sale by a stranger. As my beloved shelved all these books once they were listed on-line, ploughing through all the self-help books, and meditation books, and books about various religious approaches, and more books on the soul, he remarked, "I do hope she's finally found it, whatever it was she needed so badly, and was looking for so hard."

And I hope none of us are looking for salvation in these quizzes! Sure is fun, though.

No comments:

 
Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating